Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Sweetest Thing on Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th - a lot would say, beware! Some would say don't go out and be safe. I'd say today could be the sweetest...the sweetest day of all.

It's been a while that I've been wanting to hear my little one speak, and I mean speak not babble.  (Sorry, haven't given backtrack stories yet, soon, I promise). Today was exceptional.  He said the sweetest thing any mom would love to hear - "ababu" (translate: I Love You!). My heart jumped up and down. I laughed like I've heard the best joke of the day.  It was like someone is tickling me but there's no one. Yes, my Seraphim repeated what I've said with a bonus kiss on top of that.  How about a "sundae with cherry on top" on a beautiful Friday morning? Sweet, isn't it?

Such a shame that I had to leave for a meeting after that "sundae treat"! But it's okay. I could look forward to another "ababu" with kisses on top over and over again.

That said, goes to show that Friday the 13th is a lucky day after all :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts...