Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

For the love of Seraphim

It's nearly dawn and I'm still up learning the ropes of this new found love...blogging.  After searching, researching, reading and visiting sites, I'd say, there are so much more to know.  It's just my 7th day anyways, so I guess that's okay.

Let me go back to the reason why I'm here, for the love of Seraphim.  Due to circumstances that he puts us through, I am compelled to do this. He gave me the need to write and share and somehow made an advocacy out of it.  He is a real angel. He made me do things that I do not know the reason yet but unveils itself day-by-day.  He is completing my existence in an abstract sort of way.  I love riddles but he made me love them more.

In the following days I will give you a backtrack of how I arrived here. I will walk you thru the path that I have trudged to make you understand what I am saying all the more.  I will introduce to you my angel Seraphim.  I promise that you will fall in love with him.

6 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from MBC and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following and for dropping by Sugar Plums! I've followed you back as well. You've a nice blog. Will browse more if I have the chance. I know I'll learn something from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family can be our best motivation to write. Ever. Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by littleyana :) Hope to see more of you. Yes, family is the best motivation...ever!

      Delete
  4. nice blog checkout my blogs on

    www.onjokes.blogspot.com
    www.togetherfornature.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and following Steve. Truly appreciated :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts...