Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Communicating through Numbers

My crystal boy did it again...communicate in riddles. Started the other day when we brought up his number mats.  He went to the mats grabbed NUMBER 3, pointed and showed.  So we say...3...3...3.  Afterwhich, he took out NUMBER 4 and brought it to our bed. So I said 4...4...4...

He did it again last night and so my hubby said: "Did you already look up the meaning of numbers 4 and 3?  I haven't had last night so I did now. And here goes...

Three deals with magic..Oh, so we need to look forward to another magical adventure.  And it says it symbolizes reward and success. I can't wait :)


And Four... represents solidity, calmness and home. Maybe this is how Seraphim feels.  Thank God!  But then it also says "a need for persistence and endurance".  So he's saying we need to work more on our plans and be ready for all the things to come.


Thank you Seraphim for your "crystal messages."  I know that you will always prepare us on what to do next.  We just need to have an open heart and mind.  Don't worry baby, we are always willing to listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts...