Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Back to blog...back to share...

Free Template c/o www.blogger.com
It's been 2 years and 2 months since I decided to try my luck in blog. As "techie" is not my last name, I keep on thinking why does this keep on crossing my path? Yes, I write for a living. Copy, scripts, features, magazines, flyer, etc. But blogging? With all the commands and programs that I need to learn...Ugh! Good thing, there's a free blog site with ready layout, templates and designs (thanks to http://www.blogger.com) Years went by, months and days, and still opportunity will present itself a reason why I should share my thoughts, my learnings, my journey. I know there are thousands, maybe millions of bloggers since this term has been coined and was given life on the net. I am not even aware about the sophistication or eloquence in delivering timely blogs. But the only thing I know is that I have a gift of communication. It has been given to me for a reason and I owe my maker to give back. I am not sure who will reach my messages, my stories, my tribulations. But "the voice" inside my heart would say: "just be an open channel". I am back to share my journey. Maybe I have similar stories as yours or maybe I would play a part in your day-to-day struggle. At this point, I have no idea. But I will keep on writing from hereon. I will let the river run its course...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging Ate Mutya! May your journey inspire you to write more stories. you can gather new friends (thru hopping/commenting on diff. blogs) ;) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sis! I'm inspiring myself thru all the things I see, feel and experience. It''s like becoming a child all over again :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts...